Since 1977, the founders of ACT of COMMUNICATION®, Alan Blumenfeld and Katherine James, have brought state-of-the-art trial communication skills to over 30,000 attorneys and their witnesses. As professionals who make a living in film, television and theatre, the company’s founders and associates have appeared in hundreds of television shows, scores of films and with dozens of repertory companies and theatres throughout the world.
This section will help answer any questions you might have about Katherine James, Alan Blumenfeld and the company they founded, ACT of COMMUNICATION®.
- How We Work: Techniques we use to prepare our clients for the courtroom.
- About the Founders: Information about the founders of ACT of COMMUNICATION®, Alan Blumenfeld and Katherine James.
- Katherine James: A compilation of Katherine’s work experience.
- Alan Blumenfeld: A compilation of Alan’s work experience.
- What Are the Actors up to?: Projects that Katherine and Alan are currently working on.
- Read All About It: A partial list of ACT of COMMUNICATION® media and press coverage.
- Testimonials: See what our satisfied clients have said about their ACT of COMMUNICATION® experience.
- Affiliations: A partial list of our valued partners and the associations we belong to.
- Upcoming Events: A calendar of upcoming seminars, events and workshops.
- We Recommend: Industry resources and articles.
To learn more about ACT of COMMUNICATION® or our services, please contact us.