Alan and Katherine have been featured in numerous publications. Below you will find some of the published articles that we consider interesting for our visitors & clients.
- The Many Pros And Few Cautionary Warnings Of Preparing A Witness Via SKYPE – September,
2014 (read article)
- The Jury Expert – May, 2013 (read article)
The Scared Witness: A Chapter from “Can This Witness Be Saved”
- The Jury Expert – October, 2012 (read article)
The Witness The Jury Is Going to Hate
- The Jury Expert – May, 2012 (read article)
10 Tips For Preparing The Crazy Witness For a Media Frenzied Trial
- A Step By Step Guide To The Vocal Warm Up Exercises – December, 2011 (read article)
Vocal warm up exercises for attorneys to improve their voices and to keep them relaxed before going “onstage.”
- The Jury Expert – May, 2011 (read article)
Budget Conscious Witness Preparation
- Preparing The Parents Of The Child Client – March, 2011 (read article)
- The Jury Expert – November, 2010 (read article)
How To Present Yourself In Court To Be Optimally Likable and Persuasive
- Plaintiff Magazine – April, 2010 (read article)
How to maximize the impact of cross-examination. A jury consultant offers tips on cross-examination to help you persuade the jury and avoid alienating them.
- The Jury Expert – March, 2010 (read article)
Goals Of Witness Preparation: From A Trial Consultant’s Point Of View
- Everything I Ever Needed To Know About Live Communication I Learned From Konstantin Stanislavski:
Common Mistakes and Best Practices – November 2009 (read article)
- The ASTC Conference 2009 – Update – June, 2009 (read article)
- In the Trial Consultant’s Seat – November, 2008 (read article)
The importance of eye contact. In a courtroom, eye contact is the big litmus test for credibility, believability and likability.
- Plaintiff Magazine – September, 2008 (read article)
Trial Practice, Practice, Practice. Tips on exercises to prepare for your courtroom performance – they really work!
- Advocate – July, 2008 (read article)
Making your client a stellar witness: A step-by-step guide to deposition witness preparation.
- Plaintiff Magazine – February, 2008 (read article)
Costuming for the courtroom
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy – 2008 (read article)
Preparing Child Witnesses – A Primer in Compassion
- Plaintiff Magazine – October, 2007 (read article)
Can this witness be saved from the “Magic List”?
- TRIAL, Journal of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America – April, 1998 (read article)
If you are interested in learning more about ACT of COMMUNICATION® or our services, please contact us.