Culver City, CA – June 19, 2014
- Culver City, CA – March 20, 2014
- Culver City, CA – March 5, 2012
- Culver City, CA – November 11, 2011
- Los Angeles, CA – May 11, 2010
- Los Angeles, CA – March 9, 2010
- Los Angeles, CA – February 12, 2008
- Los Angeles, CA – November 1, 2007
- Los Angeles, CA – September 17, 2007
- Culver City, CA – August 21, 2007
- Culver City, CA – July 16, 2007
ACT OF COMMUNICATION®, one of the nation’s premier witness preparation firms, once again clears a path for the legal industry into the digital age by deploying interactive platforms such as Skype, Google Hangout and other widely available video conferencing tools to turn the industry’s theories on the topic of witness preparation upside down.
ACT OF COMMUNICATION®, leader in trial consulting and legal advocacy is pleased to announce the release of the latest version of its highly accredited CLE program WHAT CAN LAWYERS LEARN FROM ACTORSsm THE ART OF ADVOCACY IN THE 21ST CENTURYsm.
ACT of COMMUNICATION®, Leaders in Trial and Legal Advocacy Surpasses Follower Base of Many Legal Organizations and Grows Its Social Media by Leaps and Bounds
ACT of COMMUNICATION®, leader in trial and legal advocacy, announced today the launching of the company’s new website.
Leaders in trial and legal advocacy, ACT of COMMUNICATION®, has developed a cutting edge trial skills training program that allows law students and law professionals to directly work and learn together under the auspices of their alumni associations.
Attorneys and trial paralegals in need of continuing legal education credits have a new resource.
ACT of COMMUNICATION®, the premier trial consulting firm, launches the third of its three series CLE workshops located in California for attorneys throughout the U.S.
ACT of COMMUNICATION®, the premier trial consulting firm, launches the second of its four series CLE workshops located in California for attorneys throughout the U.S.
ACT of COMMUNICATION®, the premier trial consulting firm, launches a full series of four CLE workshops located in California for attorneys throughout the U.S.
ACT of COMMUNICATION®, the premier trial consulting firm, launches a full series of four DVDs for trial attorneys, developed from their famed Trial Skills Workshops, “What Can Lawyers Learn from ActorsSM.”
ACT of COMMUNICATION®, the leading premier trial consulting firm kicked off its 30th anniversary season with a celebration at Café Des Artistes.
- Emotion In The Courtroom – December 7, 2015
How To Reach, Persuade and Activate Jurors with Katherine James
- The Expert Institute – November 9, 2015
12 Tips to Prepare Your Expert Witness For Trial
- Los Angeles Daily Journal – January, 2013
Effective storytelling brings faster, better settlements
- Los Angeles Daily Journal – January, 2012
Speaking as One: Confronting the Trials of Bad Accents
- LawyersUSA Magazine – January, 2010
Acting lessons for lawyers
- Plaintiff Magazine – June, 2008
The courtroom as theater: Is the courtroom just another stage?
- The Fresno Bee – November, 2007
Schuster kept her cool on the stand impact of her testimony on jurors is unknown as trial resumes this week.
- Lawyers Weekly USA – July, 2004
Actors Help Trial Lawyers Find Their Range
- California Lawyer – January, 1999
The Art of Story
- Barrister, American Bar Association – Spring 1994
Acting Up In Court
- Entrepreneur – January, 1994
- San Diego Union-Tribune – June 9, 1993
- Good Morning America – July, 1992
- California Lawyer – July, 1991
- Los Angeles Times Magazine – Spring, 1990
- Los Angeles Daily Journal – July, 1990
- Los Angeles Magazine – Spring, 1990
- CNN – March, 1989
- CBS – March, 1989
- Time Magazine – August, 1988
They’re Playing Up to the Jury
- Los Angeles Daily Journal – January 19, 1988
- Los Angeles Times – May 7, 1987 & March 10, 1983
- The Recorder – July 11, 1984
- Los Angeles Herald Examiner – June 3, 1984
- National Law Journal – May 9, 1983
All media and press inquiries should be directed to BlueSplash PR.
Contact: Shilpa Mysoor
If you are interested in more information about ACT of Communication®, please feel free to contact us. Your questions and comments are always welcome.